Sunday, February 28, 2016

Feb 28 PUP UP CHURCH at Space Between Park!


The Space Between Park - February 28 !  Welcome!!!

Revelation Song


Verse 1
Worthy is the Lamb Who was slain
Holy holy is He
Sing a new song to Him Who sits on
Heaven's mercy seat



Chorus 1
Holy holy holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was and is and is to come
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King of kings
You are my ev'rything
And I will adore You



Verse 2
Clothed in rainbows of living color
Flashes of lightning rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor strength and glory
And power be to You the only wise King



Verse 3
Filled with wonder awestruck wonder
At the mention of Your name
Jesus Your name is power breath and living water
Such a marv'lous mystery yeah



CCLI Song # 4447960
Jennie Lee Riddle
© 2004 Gateway Create Publishing (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing (IMI))
For use solely with the SongSelect Terms of Use.  All rights reserved. www.ccli.com
CCLI License # 11176923
_____________________
Open Up The Heavens
Andi Rozier James McDonald Jason Ingram Meredith Andrews Stuart Garrard
HBC Worship MusicOpen Hands MusicSony/ATV Timber Publishing Stugio Music Publishing Word Music, LLC

We've waited for this day
We're gathered in Your Name
Calling out to You
Your glory like a fire awakening desire

Will burn our hearts with truth

(Pre-Chorus)
You're the reason we're here
You're the reason we're singing

Open up the heavens we want to see You
Open up the floodgates a mighty river
Flowing from Your heart
Filling every part of our praise

(Interlude)
Oo oo oo oo oo

Your presence in this place Your glory on our face
We're looking to the sky
Descending like a cloud You're standing with us now
Lord unveil our eyes

(Bridge)
Show us show us Your glory
Show us show us Your power
Show us show us Your glory Lord

(Ending)
Oo oo oo oo
_____________________
Cornerstone

Edward Mote,Eric Liljero,Jonas Myrin,Reuben Morgan,William Batchelder Bradbury


My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness


I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly trust in Jesus' Name
(REPEAT)

Christ alone cornerstone
Weak made strong in the Saviour's love

Through the storm He is Lord
Lord of all

When darkness seems to hide His face
I rest on His unchanging grace

In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil

My anchor holds within the veil

(Interlude)
He is Lord Lord of all

When He shall come with trumpet sound
Oh may I then in Him be found

Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless stand before the throne
___________________________
Lamb Of God


Verse 1
You came from heaven's throne
Acquainted with our sorrow
To trade the debt we owe
Your suff'ring for our freedom


Chorus 1
The Lamb of God in my place
Your blood poured out my sin erased
It was my death You died I am raised to life
Hallelujah the Lamb of God


Verse 2
My name upon Your heart
My shame upon Your shoulders
The pow'r of sin undone
The cross for my salvation


Misc 1
(Bridge)
There is no greater love
There is no greater love
The Savior lifted up
There is no greater love

CCLI Song # 7032328
Andi Rozier | Jason Ingram | Meredith Andrews
© 2014 Word Music, LLC (a div. of Word Music Group, Inc.)
All Essential Music (Admin. by Essential Music Publishing LLC)
HBC Worship Music (Admin. by Essential Music Publishing LLC)
Open Hands Music (Admin. by Essential Music Publishing LLC)
So Essential Tunes (Admin. by Essential Music Publishing LLC)
For use solely with the SongSelect Terms of Use.  All rights reserved. www.ccli.com
CCLI License # 11176923
___________________
Because He Lives (Amen)


Verse 1
I believe in the Son
I believe in the Risen One
I believe I overcome
By the power of His blood


Chorus 1
Amen amen
I'm alive I'm alive because He lives
Amen amen
Let my song join the one that never ends
(Because He lives)


Verse 2
I was dead in the grave
I was covered in sin and shame
I heard mercy call my name
He rolled the stone away


Misc 1
(Bridge)
Because He lives I can face tomorrow
Because He lives ev'ry fear is gone
I know He holds my life
My future in His hand


Misc 2
(Ending)
Because He lives

CCLI Song # 7027887
Chris Tomlin | Daniel Carson | Ed Cash | Gloria Gaither | Jason Ingram | Matt Maher | William J. Gaither
© 2014 S. D. G. Publishing (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing)
sixsteps Music (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing)
Sixsteps Songs (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing)
Worship Together Music (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing)
worshiptogether.com songs (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing)
Hanna Street Music (Admin. by Gaither Copyright Management)
Alletrop Music (Admin. by Music Services, Inc.)
Open Hands Music (Admin. by Sony/ATV Music Publishing)
Sony/ATV Timber Publishing (Admin. by Sony/ATV Music Publishing)
Sony/ATV Tree Publishing (Admin. by Sony/ATV Music Publishing)
For use solely with the SongSelect Terms of Use.  All rights reserved. www.ccli.com
CCLI License # 11176923

No comments:

Post a Comment