Friday, October 19, 2018

Popup Church for 10/21/2018 @Hob Nobs





Popup Church for October 21 at Hob Nobs Patio!

Your Love Awakens Me

Verse 1
There were walls between us
By the cross You came and broke them down
You broke them down
And there were chains around us
By Your grace we are no longer bound
No longer bound


Pre-Chorus
You called me out of the grave
You called me into the light
You called my name and then my heart came alive


Chorus
Your love is greater
Your love is stronger
Your love awakens awakens awakens me
(REPEAT)


Verse 2
Feel the darkness shaking
All the dead are coming back to life
I'm back to life
Hear the song awaken
All creation singing we're alive
'Cause You're alive


Bridge
And what a love we've found
Death can't hold us down
We shout it out
We're alive 'cause You're alive


Ending
Your love awakens me
Your love is greater
Your love is stronger
You're love awakens awakens awakens me

CCLI Song # 7054720
Chris Quilala | Phil Wickham
© Capitol CMG Genesis (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing)
Jesus Culture Music (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing)
Phil Wickham Music (Admin. by Music Services, Inc.)
Seems Like Music (Admin. by Music Services, Inc.)
Sing My Songs (Admin. by Music Services, Inc.)
For use solely with the SongSelect. Terms of Use. All rights reserved. www.ccli.com
CCLI License # 11176923
_______________________________

Open Up The Heavens

Andi Rozier James McDonald Jason Ingram Meredith Andrews Stuart Garrard
HBC Worship MusicOpen Hands MusicSony/ATV Timber Publishing Stugio Music Publishing Word Music, LLC

We've waited for this day
We're gathered in Your Name
Calling out to You
Your glory like a fire awakening desire

Will burn our hearts with truth

(Pre-Chorus)
You're the reason we're here
You're the reason we're singing

Open up the heavens we want to see You
Open up the floodgates a mighty river
Flowing from Your heart
Filling every part of our praise

(Interlude)
Oo oo oo oo oo

Your presence in this place Your glory on our face
We're looking to the sky
Descending like a cloud You're standing with us now
Lord unveil our eyes

(Bridge)
Show us show us Your glory
Show us show us Your power
Show us show us Your glory Lord

(Ending)
Oo oo oo oo
____________________________________

Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing (Nettleton)

Verse 1
Come Thou fount of ev'ry blessing
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Streams of mercy never ceasing
Call for songs of loudest praise
Teach me some melodious sonnet
Sung by flaming tongues above
Praise the mount I'm fixed upon it
Mount of Thy redeeming love


Verse 2
Here I raise mine Ebenezer
Hither by Thy help I'm come
And I hope by Thy good pleasure
Safely to arrive at home
Jesus sought me when a stranger
Wand'ring from the fold of God
He to rescue me from danger
Interposed His precious blood


Verse 3
O to grace how great a debtor
Daily I'm constrained to be
Let Thy grace Lord like a fetter
Bind my wand'ring heart to Thee
Prone to wander Lord I feel it
Prone to leave the God I love
Here's my heart Lord take and seal it
Seal it for Thy courts above

CCLI Song # 108389
John Wyeth | Robert Robinson
© Words: Public Domain
Music: Public Domain
For use solely with the SongSelect. Terms of Use. All rights reserved. www.ccli.com
CCLI License # 11176923
_______________________

Build My Life

Verse 1

Worthy of ev'ry song we could ever sing
Worthy of all the praise we could ever bring
Worthy of ev'ry breath we could ever breathe
We live for You

Verse 2

Jesus the name above ev'ry other name
Jesus the only one who could ever save
Worthy of ev'ry breath we could ever breathe
We live for You
We live for You

Chorus 

Holy there is no one like You
There is none besides You
Open up my eyes in wonder and show me who You are
And fill me with Your heart
And lead me in Your love to those around me

Bridge

I will build my life upon Your love
It is a firm foundation
I will put my trust in You alone
And I will not be shaken

O Come To The Altar



Verse 1
Are you hurting and broken within
Overwhelmed by the weight of your sin
Jesus is calling
Have you come to the end of yourself
Do you thirst for a drink from the well
Jesus is calling


Chorus 
O come to the altar
The Father's arms are open wide
Forgiveness was bought with
The precious blood of Jesus Christ


Verse 2
Leave behind your regrets and mistakes
Come today there's no reason to wait
Jesus is calling
Bring your sorrows and trade them for joy
From the ashes a new life is born
Jesus is calling


Bridge
Oh what a Savior
Isn't he wonderful
Sing alleluia Christ is risen
Bow down before him
For he is Lord of all
Sing alleluia Christ is risen


Verse 3
Bear your cross as you wait for the crown
Tell the world of the treasure you've found

CCLI Song # 7051511
Chris Brown | Mack Brock | Steven Furtick | Wade Joye
© 2015 Music by Elevation Worship Publishing (Admin. by Essential Music Publishing LLC)
For use solely with the SongSelect. Terms of Use. All rights reserved. www.ccli.com
CCLI License # 11176923

No comments:

Post a Comment