Sunday, October 30, 2022

What's my Line?





Who have you prayed for? 
Who have you cared for? 
What has God done for you recently in your life? What has God taught you?

Read Genesis 11:1-9 once again.

Where are we like the builders of the Babel Tower that wrestle with starting to do something good but slide into doing something to exalt themselves?

*The whole of the Society is often able to do more than the sum  of the parts.  When God calls us together, you see His Church... When man assembles the group, you see an idol. Be cautious of doing the right thing for the wrong reasons.  -Derin Uras 

What are some of the ways we can point others to a God that draws our worship without drawing attention to ourselves?

This week, where might I tell my own story of redemption?  Where do I need to build horizontally rather than hoping to build myself vertically to be seen by others?



No comments:

Post a Comment