Friday, February 27, 2015

WELCOME! Rooftop Experience with Dennis Pethers



Open Up The Heavens
Andi Rozier James McDonald Jason Ingram Meredith Andrews Stuart Garrard
HBC Worship MusicOpen Hands MusicSony/ATV Timber Publishing Stugio Music Publishing Word Music, LLC

We've waited for this day
We're gathered in Your Name
Calling out to You
Your glory like a fire awakening desire

Will burn our hearts with truth

(Pre-Chorus)
You're the reason we're here
You're the reason we're singing

Open up the heavens we want to see You
Open up the floodgates a mighty river
Flowing from Your heart
Filling every part of our praise

(Interlude)
Oo oo oo oo oo

Your presence in this place Your glory on our face
We're looking to the sky
Descending like a cloud You're standing with us now
Lord unveil our eyes

(Bridge)
Show us show us Your glory
Show us show us Your power
Show us show us Your glory Lord

(Ending)
Oo oo oo oo
_____________
Great Are You Lord

David Leonard Jason Ingram Leslie Jordan
Integrity's Alleluia! MusicIntegrity's Praise! MusicOpen Hands MusicSony/ATV Timber Publishing

You give life You are love
You bring light to the darkness
You give hope You restore ev'ry heart that is broken
And great are You Lord

It's Your breath in our lungs
So we pour out our praise
We pour out our praise
It's Your breath in our lungs

So we pour out our praise to You only

(Bridge)
And all the earth will shout Your praise
Our hearts will cry these bones will sing
Great are You Lord

(REPEAT)
_________________________

In Christ Alone
Keith Getty, Stuart Townend
Thankyou Music

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light my strength my song
This Cornerstone this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm

What heights of love what depths of peace
When fears are stilled when strivings cease
My Comforter my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save

Till on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again

And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny

No power of hell no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand
_________________________________
https://e-giving.org/egivinglogin.asp?id=3525
Each month, DTPHX Church gives 7% of its offerings to global missions, 3% into the greater Phoenix mission and more than 20% into our immediate neighborhood as missions!  Help us be generous by being generous!  Give through our e-Giving website or at www.dtphxchurch.com or though our app!


________________________________________________
O The Blood

Mary Elizabeth Miller Thomas Miller
Gateway Create Publishing

O the blood crimson love
Price of life's demand
Shameful sin placed on Him
The Hope of ev'ry man

O the blood of Jesus washes me
O the blood of Jesus shed for me
What a sacrifice that saved my life
Yes the blood it is my victory

Savior Son Holy One
Slain so I can live
O see the Lamb the great I Am
Who takes away my sin

(Bridge)
O the blood of the Lamb
O the blood of the Lamb
O the blood of the Lamb

The precious blood of the Lamb
What a sacrifice that saved my life
Yes the blood it is my victory

O what love no greater love

Grace how can it be
That in my sin yes even then
He shed His blood for me

(Ending)
What a sacrifice that saved my life
Yes the blood it is my victory
_________________________________



DTPHX Church is meeting March 8 and 22, 4pm back at Hob Nobs Cafe', on the patio as weather permits.

February's ASU LATE NIGHT events are February 25, March 25, April 8, 22, 29 at 9:30pm at the Patio of Fair Trade KITCHEN of Civic Space Park!

Stay current on anything DTPHXCHURCH with our App!  Say "yes" to notifications from the App.  In fact, follow DTPHX Church on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!


We use adaptable, reusable temporary spaces within business partnerships to make Christ known!


Today's event is brought to you through community partnerships of Christian Challenge, Visio Dei Community, Mercy Hill Church, Fair Trade Cafe' and Downtown Phoenix Church/DTPHX Church 

  • Buy Robert Payne's latest album, SUNLIGHT here!
"Discovering 'church' as a verb"
CCLI #11176923

No comments:

Post a Comment